There are many benefits to regularly having your furnace inspected. Having your furnace serviced annually will not only prolong the life of your HVAC system, it will also help keep your home safe from health risks involved with breathing in unclean air. Additional benefits include:
- Reduced risk of your furnace not working when you need it most
- Stopping carbon monoxide leaks
- Decreased monthly energy bills
- Fresh, clean air for your family to breathe
- Less allergens in the home
Like most machines, over time, furnaces begin to wear down and not operate as efficiently as when they were brand new. One way to stay on top of any big malfunctions is to have a regular furnace tune up done by an HVAC professional. They may find problems such as:
- Loosened duct work
- Loose blower belt or wiring harnesses
- Clogged condensation drains
- Coolant leaking from the air conditioning system
During your furnace inspection, you can expect the technician to perform the following tasks:
- Changing the filter: The filter is responsible for trapping any debris trying to enter your system and home.
- Making sure the system starts up and shuts down properly: Ensuring you have no future issues starting and shutting off your furnace.
- Checking the thermostat to ensure the settings are running correctly: If your thermostat is reading incorrectly you can risk racking up energy bills.
- Lubricating any moving parts: Further ensuring smooth operation.
- Surveying electrical components and testing voltage: This prevents future component failure.
A1 Heating and Cooling provides incomparable service and craftsmanship for your HVAC systems. We want to offer you the choice to build a better home and a better life starting with the air you breathe. Our specialists make heating installation, repairs and maintenance fast and easy. We’re happy to work with you to customize your furnace and heating system to find what best fits your home and family.